Mr. Schilling is a Manager and Principal of DDA Development, LLC, a full service real estate development company based in Tampa, FL. Since joining DDA in 2009, Mr. Schilling has been or is currently involved in the development of multi-family projects totally over 800 units with combined development costs exceeding $180,000,000.
Prior to joining DDA, Mr. Schilling was a Development Associate with Crosland, LLC. Based in Tampa, FL, Mr. Schilling managed the development process of Crosland’s multi-family and mixed-use projects throughout Florida. Mr. Schilling worked as a financial advisor for a boutique investment research firm prior to entering real estate.
- MBA, University of South Florida, 2006
- BS Finance, University of Florida, 2002
- United States Green Building Council, LEED Accredited Professional
- Member, Hillsborough County Affordable Housing Advisory Board
- Member, Downtown Tampa Partnership
- Member, Westshore Alliance
- University of Florida Friends and Alumni of Real Estate