Mr. Arnold is a Manager and Principal of DDA Development, LLC and President and Sole Shareholder of DDA Development Company, Inc., a fully integrated real estate development company founded in 1995. Mr. Arnold has overseen the design, financing and development of over $400m in investment property. A native of Miami, Florida, Mr. Arnold held various executive positions within the real estate industry prior to forming DDA Development.
- JD, Cum Laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1996
- BBA, Finance, University of Miami School of Business, 1986
- Member, Florida Bar, 2001-present
- Real Estate Broker, Florida Real Estate Commission, 1991-present
- Commissioner, Hillsborough County City-County Planning Commission (former)
- Ex-Officio Board Member, Hillsborough County MPO (former)
- Advocate, Mental Health Care Foundation
- Development Partner, Housing First Steps Forward, Inc.